cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Not Found(404)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I Have created a setup package for mobile 2005 device.I am able to download DB2e but when i click on the application link i m getting the following error messgae.

Error Not Found(404)

Original request:/zapp/start

Not Found Request:/zapp/start

Does anyone has idea why its happening.Please suggest

Thanks

Regards

Devendra Phate

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sandeep_rs
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Devendra,

This can happen if MI fails to get a connection to the database. MI tries to get a DB Connection when its loading up and if there is any problems here you will encounter a problem.

Can you please check if db2ejdbc.jar is there in the MI/lib folder and an entry for the same jar is made in the listOfJars.txt (creme_listOfJars in case of PDA). Also please check if you can find these three DLLs in your windows folder - DB2e.dll, DB2EJDBC.dll and CryptoPlugin.dll.

It would also help us to ascertain the root cause of the problem if you can paste the trace snippet here which shows the error.

Many Thanks and Best Regards,

Sandeep

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

That is a JSP application. MI connects to /<appname>/start . You have to define /start in WEB_INF/web.xml otherwise tomcat doens't know to which page follow. Have you done that?

Thank you,

Julien.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When i download the setup package and run it on PDA.i can see te sizeof war file of myappplication as 9bytes and after installation i am not able to see anything inside the application folder within webapps .When i manually copy the watr file the size of the same is around 180kb.Is there is any problem during deployment or while creating do i need to consider any specific option settings.Please suggest.

Thanks

Regards

Devendra Phate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devendra,

It looks like that you have deployed the DB2e as an application. You shoud deploy is as an add-on. Undeploy and proceed as described in the OSS note 889257 for how to install and deploy DB2e

Link (https://websmp208.sap-ag.de/~form/handler?_APP=01100107900000000342&_EVENT=REDIR&_NNUM=0000889257&nlang=E)

Regards

Jacob Wesenberg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jacob,

I have deployed the DB2e as Addon.

Regards

Devendra Phate

former_member304703
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Devendra,

it seems like you have created an application and want your data to be stored using IBM "light" database, hence deploying DB2E add-on to support database layer.

Is zapp a directory where your application resides on the device? Seems more likely that it is a problem of how your application is deployed rather than DB2E add-on.

Cheers