cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interactive form Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I use interactive form as just print form it is showing correct output without any error.

But when I change "enabled" property of interactive element to ticked, it shows runtime error as shown in following dump.

Please tell me what should be the problem.

[dump]

Error when processing your request

What has happened?

The URL http://iwdf1149.wdf.sap.corp:8000/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/zhkkinteractive/ was not called due to an error.

Note

The following error text was processed in the system RPS : WebDynpro Exception: ADS: Request start time: Tue Jun 12 09:17:33 CEST 2007(200.101).

The error occurred on the application server iwdf1149_RPS_00 and in the work process 1 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: RAISE of program CX_WD_GENERAL=================CP

Method: CREATE_PDF of program CL_WD_ADOBE_SERVICES==========CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/LADOBE==================CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/LADOBE==================CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/L8STANDARD==============CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/L8STANDARD==============CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/L7STANDARD==============CP

Method: CONV_VIEW_INTO_VE_ADAPTER_TREE of program CL_WDR_INTERNAL_WINDOW_ADAPTERCP

Method: SET_CONTENT_BY_WINDOW of program CL_WDR_INTERNAL_WINDOW_ADAPTERCP

[/dump]

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Did any body got the solution for this problem?

Thanks

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am running the problem.

Adobe Reader version 8.1.2

Life Cycle Designer version 7.1.4270.1.421766

ECC 6.0 patch 13

When I ran the 'FP_PDF_TEST_00' , it shows

Version Information: 710.20061024154505.342190

In my ABAP Webdynpro app., it has 3 inputfields.

In the Form layout, I changed the form layout type to 'ZCI' for interactive form, and Insert the WebDynpro Script.

And in the ABAP Webdynpro view layput designer, I enabled the pdf form element.

All objects compiled without any problem.

During the runtime, it got the same short dump as above.

Our BASIS sent me the ADS trace:

SAP Interactive Forms by Adobe

Render Error Report

'pdf' Log Entries

restoreState is not a valid attribute of subform, Attribute not loaded. Line 5.

Invalid node type: dataGroup

The fault occurred on line 0.

The SOM expression '$record.BAPIBNAME' for the dataRef specified on field 'BAPIBNAME', resolved to an incompatible node type of 'dataGroup'.

Any comment or advise?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

1)

To solve the problem with 'ADS request <time> ....*' you might need to install a credential file. There is a Note: 736902. You can also find information in the configuration guide wich can be found here:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/32/20709747d649e8bc74e084d0b2432c/frameset.htm

You need this only if you want to use the interactiveForm UIelement in WebDynpro with the attribute 'enabled' checked.

For simple(static) print forms this is not necessary.

2)

$record.BAPIBNAME is the binding of an element you use in the adobe form (and its interface). On WebDynpro side there should be a context node 'dataGroup'. It says that you have incompatible type on any of the attributes.

Do you use type STRING for this nodes attribs?

Maybe check them again ..

best regards

Guido

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Khandal,

i think the Ads is down .....RABAX_STATE is of error type when ads is down

check the error type in OSS.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

check program ( FP_PDF_TEST_00 )in se 38,this will show if ADS is running or not .re you trying to view or print the pdf when u get this error message .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See when I run my WDA unchecking the enabled property of interactive form element. I can show PDF output without any error.

So I have concluded that ADS is running fine. and even I have executed fp_pdf_test_00, it has also given me output as "Version Information: 705.20060620101936.310918".

but my concern is when i check the enabled property of interactive form element, I am getting error at runtime as shown in earlier dump.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you made sure that all <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/45/2fbd67361003c3e10000000a1553f6/frameset.htm">prerequisites</a> for forms integration are there?

Regards, Heidi

Former Member
0 Kudos

it's already there

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khandal,

I am facing the same issue and want help from your side. I believe you must have through with your issue. Kindly guide me.

Warm Regards

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have solved this problem, then please post it here, I am also facing same provblem.

Thanks in Advance,

Manu