cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

getting error message about customer in IDOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

the VKORG, VTWEG, SPART cannot be detemined for customer XXX... in inbound idoc, basic type ORDERS05... can you please help me on this... where should i check regarding this problem?

thanks in advance,

Pablito

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nandakumar_v2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi PM -

<b>EDSDC</b> Transparent table

Assignment of EDI Partner by Sales Org., Distrib.Ch.,Div.

<b>EDPAR</b> Transparent table

Convert External < > Internal Partner Number

<b>EDPVW</b> Transparent table

Partner Functions Allowed for EDI

1) USE t Code <u><b>VOED</b></u> and maintain the above

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thank you for your reply's regarding this issue. I have another problem... customer 1234567 needs to be assigned to company code xxxx to correct the current problem. But this customer is already assigned to company code yyyy. Is it okay to assign the customer to two company codes? why do we need to do it? Please explain... thank you!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to the segments in E1EDK01, Check the ORGID fields . find out what is the sales org , DC and Division for the customer. Check if the customer number is correct in the IDOC.

From the discription what i find is that the sales org DC divsion is not maintained for the customer or the customer number in the IDOC is worng.

Reward Points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,

Kamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for the help! I did not see the field ORGID in segment E1EDK01, do i need to get help from abap to put the ORGID feild?

if ever i need to maintain the customer in a particular sales area, how should i do it?

thanks again in advance..

Pablito

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now i received a lot of idoc with the same error... but for different customers... what could be the cause of this? thanks for the help... in advance...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

ORGID will be in segment E1EDK14.

Regards,

Naveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Pablito,

Please check whether there is a customer master existing in the sales areas mentioned.

Thanks & regards,

CLN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The content of the field ORGID is only the order type... is there another way on how i can get the sales area?

thanks in advance...