Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping execution error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi XI gurus

Plese provide solution to my problem

I am getting run time exception in mapping exeution while checking in "sxmb_moni"

when i am checking under payload for main document i am not found data getting an error of XML page refersh to view even i am refershing i amnot able to see the data.

Actually in my is "Orders acknowledgement from oracle to sap" here we use BPM

with send and receive step bases on the condition in "ReciverDetermination " ack goes to that system.In mapping part we also use RFC lookups als

even for successfully processd messages of this scenario also iam not able to find data in moni.

please provide solution whether am i checking in wrong area or where might be the problem

Thanks in advance

Rao.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

To check the mapping exception:

1) Test the mapping in IntegratioN Repository with the live data from the SXMB_MONI..

2) Also use Debug option in the Repository>Message Mapping>Test so that you can see if any problems

Check out this blog to activate the logging in the Integration Server:

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/05/10/xi-i-cannot-see-some-of-my-messages-in-the-sxmbmoni

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi moorthy

I am not able to find live data in sxmb_moni under payloads main documents with out that how can i check in IR and dbugg in IR while clicking on maindocument under payload i am get no page found refersh xml page error getting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi moorthy

in sxmb_moni i am getting this errorwhile clicking on main document of payloads

Cannot view XML input using style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

actually i am on support side of project how can know where the error?

regards

rao

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rao,

check on your logging and tracing at SXMB_ADM / Configuration Integration Engine (Parameter RUNTIME / TRACE and LOGGING). If you send not wellformed XML (that could be a reason for the error) the splitter container at MONI shows a white field, coz it is an IE. You can look to the payload via context menu (view source).

Regards,

Udo