cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to export XI messages to XML files?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any way to download/export a message from XI?. I am thinking on the lines click and "Save As" for example, a message that just arrived from R/3 via RFC but before it gets further processing. I know that you can examine the message in XI but in this case is more like for exploring it using other OS tools.

Thanks

Augusto

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Augusto,

at TA SXMB_MONI you can use context "download" in the navigation frame or "view source" at the splitter container, a notepad will open, where you can save the file.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Augusto,

We cannot save the entire message from start to end. But what you can do is open the message and select any node whatever you want on the left hand side and then click on XML Message tab and click on Save Entire Message Version. This prompts you a place to save.

Is this what you are looking for?

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, that was my original question. Just out of curiosity, do you know if it is possible to use a transacion/program to, let's say, select a range of messages and download them as a package to a file?

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Augusto,

The program which is running behind sxmb_moni is RSXMB_SELECT_MESSAGES. You cannot do with the standard program. But I think if you want you can open it up in SE38 and can customize according to your needs.

---Satish

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are looking to save the entire HTTP over SOAP Message then you can use the Message Dislpay Tool.

http://hostname:portnumber/MessagingSystem/monitor/monitor.jsp

Regards

Bhavesh