cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport request when saving Org Plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When I create the org plan (PPOCA_BBP) or vendor group (PPOCV_BBP) I'm being prompted to create a transport request. I've never seen this happen before.

Does anyone know if there are any system settings that need to be made to stop this happing?

Regards

Chris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mani_sreedharala
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Chris,

check the client settings in the transaction SCC4 . I think the client setttings were wrong in your case .

Regards,

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

do you know which option in SCC4 would realte to this?

Cheers

Chrus

mani_sreedharala
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Chrus,

I am not that much famiiar with these settings. But i can surely tell that the BASIS people can help you in this.

I think the option "Changes w/o automatic recording , no transports allowed" in the section changes & transports for client-specific objects needs to be set.

Regards,

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mani,

that's not the correct setting because that would stop all transport requests. There are settings against objects but I'm not sure which object relates to the org structure.

Anyway any ideas?

Regards

Chris

pvanhoove
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

This comes from an entry in table T77S0, maintain it with transaction sm30 and set the entry:

TRSP CORR X Transport Switch (X = No Transport)

(This entry drives the transport system for the workflow task and organizational structure).

Rgds,

Pierre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cheers Pierre, problem solved.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Chris,

I am not sure about Org Plan and Vendor Group, but, usually you would need to assign your customization to a transport request so that you could transport them from Development to Quality and Quality to Production Server.

However, you can override the settings in SCC4:

under Changes and Transports for Client-Specific Objects:

*Changes without Automatic Recording

*Automatic Recording of Changes

*No changes allowed

*Changes without Automatic recording, not transports allowed

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Naveen.