Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNP planned orders

i015192
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi colleagues,

I have created a SNP planned order and I don´t see the operations in the product view . do you know if is possible to see in RRP3 or if you must use any other transaction to see the capacity details of SNP orders?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Maria.

In the product view, right click on the Planned Order and select Context. Select the tab DS Planning Board and in standard APO you will be able to see the Resources and Product chart which will show the operations and the capacity consumption.

Otherwise use the Capacity Check data view of SDP94 for the resource that the order is planned against.

Hope this helps.

Mark

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

/SAPAPO/CDPS_REPT - Order and Resource Reporting is a nifty little report you might want to give a shot at. Exploring the various options in the first screen might help. Also try to get an full view of the parameters that can be displayed

kenneth_snyder
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes,

If you double click on the order in RRP3, you can not see the actual operations for SNP Planned Orders... I don't like that.

Using the Planning Book capacity view only shows you the capacity utilized by time bucket for a resource.

I have not found a way to validate the resource consumption used by a single SNP Planned order unless you dont' have any other orders in the system, or you look at the actual log files... which is not user friendly.

The DS Planning board in RRP3 is probably your best bet.

Ken Snyder

Ken Snyder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria

The product view works off the time-continuous capacity element, so needs PP/DS orders creating. SNP uses the bucket capacity, and is normally viewed through a resource planning data view in /sapapo/sdp94 transaction. (see standard planning book 9ASNP94 and data view SNP94(2) for an example).

This will allow you to display the SNP planned orders generated against a particular resource and it's capacity consumption by period.