cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

.Net connector logon problems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have some problems at generate servers in VS NET, I'm trying to look up in to my application server for the but it saids "Name or password is incorrect. Please re-enter" and some other times I have an error related with the authorization(with the same configuration), I have tried with different users with sap_all profile and its the same error.

I have .NET connector 2.0, and a Message server with a Logon group.

Some times this process generates a CPIC file with an error like Communication ID not found or lost or something like that.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, Im sure, ihave tried with some differnts servers and clients. I'm in the SAP training installations may be this information would be useful.

Some times it creates some CPICTRC file, and there is a extrange behavoir because with the same confiuration it sends me differents messages.

• ERROR file opened at 20050607 074951 SA Eastern Sta, SAP-REL 640,0,74 RFC-VER 3 752721 MT-SL

T:220 ======> User not authorized. Session terminated

T:220 <* RfcReceive [5] : returns 3:RFC_SYS_EXCEPTION

• ERROR file opened at 20050607 075004 SA Eastern Sta, SAP-REL 640,0,74 RFC-VER 3 752721 MT-SL

T:220 ======> Name or password is incorrect. Please re-enter

T:220 <* RfcReceive [6] : returns 3:RFC_SYS_EXCEPTION

reiner_hille-doering
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maybe the user doesn't have permission to do RFC calls.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have SAP_ALL profile.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had the same problem. Tried the password in uppercase. It worked.

reiner_hille-doering
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can one of you please mark the problem as solved (set a star at the solving answer).

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

reiner_hille-doering
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you sure that you entered the Client correctly?