cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure a scenario which posts same file to different directories

subrai
Explorer
0 Kudos

How to configure a scenario which posts same file to different directories of a receiving system?

Consider an Idoc to file scenario where I have to post same file to two different directories but logical receiver system has to be same.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try out like this: Using multiple receiver interfaces you can send it to multiple directories with the help of enhanced interface determination/conditions and with the help of multiple receiver communication channels.

Another option is to copy the file from one target directory into another directory with the help of Unix script by executing the same from the OS command level.

One more option is to create a Java Server Proxy and inside the proxy, you can write java code to FTP into different locations.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Subodh,

<i>post same file to two different directories but logical receiver system has to be same.</i>

I dont think it is possible. Is this your business requirements. One thing comes to my mind is to write a OS script and call it from the reciever after message processing. Within the OS script you wait for 10 minutes and then copy the file.

---Satish

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
subrai
Explorer
0 Kudos

But i don't have any field to identify which Interface Mapping is to be used.

Former Member
0 Kudos

wrong answer.

Regards,

Jai Shankar