cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Gurus,

i am new in sap sd field i just put my foot in this field.

i got business blueprint for sap sd implementation i have folloing problem in pricing please help me out.

1.Do you require the functionality to create user-defined indexes in the pricing table? This will enable you to search for your prices using company-specific search criteria such as what operation input ?what prices on a certain day?

2 Do you ever base the prise of an item on the cost to manufacture or purchase the material?

3. Eill you need to pas pricing information to the sales informatiom system?

how to configure above requirement in business blueprints?

please solve this problem

Ketan Katara

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>1.Do you require the functionality to create user-defined indexes in the pricing table? This will enable you to search for your prices using company-specific search criteria such as what operation input ?what prices on a certain day?</b>

This will depend on the requirement. Generally not needed.

<b>2 Do you ever base the prise of an item on the cost to manufacture or purchase the material?</b>

If the price is to be calculated based on the cost, it is possible. In that case, in pricing procedure the first step should be VPRS (Statistical Condition) & this could be the basis of further calculation methodlogy.

<b>3. Eill you need to pas pricing information to the sales informatiom system?</b>

Normally the pricing will by default flow in standard report at transaction level.

<b>4. how to configure above requirement in business blueprints?</b>

It is recommended to take the pricing calculation from Core team in Excel file with calculation methodlogy & modify the same as per requirement in SAP.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ketan.,

Rajesh is correct ,keep his answers in view

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos
  • How to give points: Mark your thread as a question while creating it. In the answers you get, you can assign the points by clicking on the stars to the left. You also get a point yourself for rewarding (one per thread).

Former Member
0 Kudos

well; as i understand it that you are trying to gather the requirements. These are not the requirements by themselves.

Before configuring you would be asking these questions to the business users. Based on the answers that you obtain you need to make the necessary config settings.

Pls let us know the reqmt.

Regards.