cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracing a syncronization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I programmed an application, but syncronization seems to do nothing. The table where I store the data is empty.

Does somebody know some possible ways to trace a syncronization?

Another doubt I have is this: In a SAP example, I was told to use function modules

MDK_INVENTORY_GETLIST

MDK_INVENTORY_GETDETAIL

MDK_INVENTORY_CREATE

MDK_INVENTORY_MODIFY

MDK_INVENTORY_DELETE

the last three of them were not "RFC enabled" (they were normal function modules) and I changed them via a SAP modification key to RFC enabled. Is this correct? Do I really need to modify the standard?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

You can use the trace as Nameeta suggested, but better option would be to use the transaction MEREP_MON on your WAS (Mobile Middleware).

SAP has only provided MDK_INVENTORY_GETLIST & MDK_INVENTORY_GETDETAIL for us to experiment within a MI application. You need not modify the MDK_INVENTORY_CREATE, MDK_INVENTORY_MODIFY and the MDK_INVENTORY_DELETE bapi wrappers. They are only provided by SAP to help us understand how a modify, create and a delete bapi wrappe is written.

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

The trace can be activated by setting the below mentioned parameters in the config file.

MobileEngine.Trace.Enabled=true

MobileEngine.Trace.Filesize=-1

MobileEngine.Trace.Level=1000

Activate the trace & check out if there are any problems.

The function modules you have mentioned should be RFC enabled, good that you have changed them. This fix has been released with a recent SP.

Regards,

Nameeta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the setting on you client. Your client has to be pointing to the middleware message server for a successful snch to happen. You can find the details of your middleware server under transation SICF under got menu you will find port setting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

All BAPIWRAPPERS should be RFC enabled.

All BAPI should reside in same function group.

All BAPI WRAPPERS should be consistent.

ransaction MEREP_MON..monitoring tool is used to know the ststus of the records created in client and syced.

Cheers,

Karthick