cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transportation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to All Peers,

Can any one suggest me how to copy shipping cost from VI01 to Billing?

In my route determination departure & destination is taking by default same for all routes, assignment in route determination is correct, where I have given departure & destination zone.

Kindly suggest the solution.

Regards

Pavani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavani,

After completion of shipment cost processing you process shipment cost settlement.

After the transportation activity finished, the cost of transportation should be settled both internally and externally, for internal, it should be booked to the relevant G/L account and for the external, the cost should be settled with the forwarding agency, which is the vendor.

Using VI02, enter shipment cost no., Press enter, on the Standard change, overview – Freight cost items screen, select the line item with item category and double click it,Go menu as follows: Item  Account assignment, you can see here the G/L account () and the cost center () to which the transportation cost will be posted, press save button.

On the Standard change, details – Freight cost items screen, then check the check box “Transfer”, which means you will transfer the relative transportation cost to FI/CO, in this case, the system should determined which Purchase Order will used to settle the cost, so after you check the “Transfer” check box.

Press save button on the current screen.

Settlement with forwarding agency:-

For checking GR/IR account, Access the transaction using MR11,

Press the execute button, then the relative GR/IR account listed, you can check the related PO date in which, the service items can be shown.

For checking A/P account, Access the transaction using FK10N,

For posting invoice from the vendor, Access the transaction using MIRO

Check the invoice using MIR4.

Reward points if u helpful

Cheers,

Govind.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Govind,

I am using transportation module for one of my clients. i have done all the config related to shipment costing and billing.

There are two conditions in both Shipmen tcost and billing pricing procedures (Actual Freight Cost and Customer Freight Cost)

1.Conditions must exists in both the pricing procedure (Shipment cost and Billing) and must be statistical in shipment costing.

2. Both Condition types must be marked as manual conditions in Billing Pricing Procedure

3. TSPP indicator must be selected for billing pricing procedure

4. Copy Control from Delivery to billing - Price Source must be "F" (Shipment Cost)

5. Actual Freight Cost condition type in billing pricing procedure has got account key and accrual key.

It looks fine in shipment costing and in the billing document.FI consultants say accounting postings are not correct and Actual Freight cost must be statistical.

Please can you validate "Statistical" falg for Actual Freight cost is correct or incorrect?

Thanks in Advance,

Kalyan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

1) Maintain copy control for billing documents [ delivery type --->to Billing type]

2) 'Pricing type ' (for the item category) = 'H' (redetermine freight conditions)

3) Populate the actual Cndn. record [t.code VK11],

*check your incoterms for the customer, this needs to be populated.

4) Now you shall see freight conditions take effect in Billing document.

Hope this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to create a shipmen cost calculation procedure by following the <u><i>menupath</i></u>

SPRO > IMG > Logistic Execution > Shipping > Transportation > shipment cost calculation procedure.

It also follows condition Technique.

Then create a transportation master in <b>T.code: TK11</b>

Integrate with MM by ceating an automatic PO and subsequent Service entry follwed by vendor payment

hope it helps

Regards,

Anbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please reply in detail,i have done all setting explained by u,i want shipping cost to flow to sales invoice.Please suggest on this

Regards