Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

material exclusion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is a matter of urgency..

I have an issue related to exclusion. My client had excluded a material to be sold in a particular country/region but still is able to create orders/deliveries to that material. i have checked the customizing settings and everything is right..

i checked the condition record and the validity periods..both are fine aswell..he created a record in the 1st week of jan'07 and the record is valid till 9999..

he created a sales order and delivered it in march'07

can someone suggest me on this..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

pls check one thing if any material is listed then it wont be possible to exclude the material for the particular country or customer or sales area.

pls check that info whether the material is listed or what?

still u are facing the problem pls post the message again, then i will give u solution

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

i checked it and the material is noit listed..moreover..the system should give preference to exclusion even if listing is maintained??

Former Member
0 Kudos

the information is nothing to do with condition exclusion.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Depending on how you configure exclusion groups in the pricing procedure, the system can use condition exclusion to select the best price or discount in six different ways:

<b>Selecting the best condition record of a particular condition type from within one exclusion group

Selecting the most unsuitable condition from within one exclusion group

Selecting the best condition record for a condition type

Selecting the most unsuitable condition record for a condition type

Selecting the best conditions from different exclusion groups

Excluding all condition types in the second exclusion group if a particular condition type in the first exclusion group exists in the document</b>

please check all the above conditions in the exclusion configuration.

hope it helps,

Regards,

Anbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey man your information is irrelevant for this issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why don't you turn on the listing and exclusion determination in sales order creation stage. Which is under "Environment" --> Analysis --> Listing/Exclusion at sales order level. So when you enter the material it will take you to exclusion determination, there you can see which condition type is picked during exclusion determination. If you see no exclusion records are present even after maintaining condition record, then there is some configuration problem. Like exclusion procedure is not activated for OR order type.. or anything else.

Hope this helps.

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naren Ginagam

But the procedure is maintained for the order type and even a condition record exists.