cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

system error when call the ABAP SPROXY?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi:Shivika Bhorchi

thank you for your guide of ABAP SPROXY,now ,i have write the report to trigger the abap sproxy ,but it catch the system error [System Error: System not configured as XI Integration Engine ], i have no idea with this problem ,can you do me a favor to see it ,thank you ! i just using outbound sproxy transfer data from R/3 to XI, thank you in advance !

By the way ,when i check the program it remains warining[The exception CX_AI_SYSTEM_FAULT is neither caught nor is it declared,in the RAISING clause of "TRIGGER_ABAP_SPROXY"], i don't know what happens ,and how to check the system error.

if you would like ,please add my msn: 1234ming@163.com , i think we can make friends .

Message was edited by:

monson

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Monson,

>>>System not configured as XI Integration Engine

Have a look to transaction SXMB_ADM / Configuration of Integration Engine. Your ERP System should be configured as "Application System".

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Udo

if i change the system as '"Application System", we can only run the ABAP SPROXY, we can't run any other integration scenrio...

best regards

monson

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Monson,

you can use a System either as Application System OR as Integration Server. I think there is a missunderstood. Your XI client should be configured as "Integration Server", your ERP client, where you generate and run the proxies, as "Application System". You cant use proxies from ABAP stack of your XI client, that's not possible. If you want to do that, you must copy the client before and configure that new client as Application System.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi udo

thank you for your immediately answer, i know ,you mean ,if this system is R/3, you can configurate as application system ,and if the system is XI, you can configurate as intergration system ,am i right ? thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>,if this system is R/3, you can configurate as application system ,and if the system is XI, you can configurate as intergration system ,am i right ?

Exactly. Go ahead.

Regards,

Jai Shankar

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

u r right

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you Udo.

Monson