cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Master POS

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am configuring a new installation. When I try to activate the master POS, I get an error saying "Planning object structure name is invalid". I checked infoobjects unsing transaction rsd1. There appears to be no "9A" characteristics available at all. What is causing this error? How can I correct this error? I am thinking that it has something to do with the "9A" characteristics not in any infoObjects. If this is the case, how can I get them there?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi James.

Sounds like the BI Content for APO has not been copied from D Status. Try running SAPAPO/TS_D_OBJECTS_COPY through SE38.

If this fails (it should have been part of the installation activities and may have failed). See Note 1016145

Hope this helps.

Mark

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This link can be helpful too:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello James -

This is must have post-install for SCM 5.0

In your ABAP system, run report /SAPAPO/TS_D_OBJECTS_COPY by using transaction SE38. This will activate missing info objects and then you will be able to see the 9A contents.

Regards,

Suresh Garg

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can go to transaction RSA1 and go to BI Content. Here you can see a list of objects.

Select Infoobject and then seek the 9A object that your POS contains.

Select then and drag these object to the right side of your screen "Collected Objects".

Select the Install check box of every object that you want to install and then click on Install button.

This install the infoobjects that you need.

I hope this can help you

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

James -

What version of SCM are you using?

Suresh