cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with import variables

Former Member
0 Kudos

i declared variables(which i have calculated in printprogram and passed them in functionmodule) in the 'import' options of smartforms.but im getting messasge as"field >>>>>> has no defined value".even i gave default value as 0 for variables which i declared as type p but the same message is getting displayed.im not getting this problem for all the variables,only for some variables this message is getting displayed,please clarify.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

jst give the field name in global defination>initialization>input parameter tab

The reason for this is.. in smartforms.. system will check weather you are passing the value to declered varialble.. it will identify only the fields enterd in Input and out put parameters of the initialization tab of the global declarations..

Note:.. when you are assigning the value to the variable in the initialization then don't forget to enter the field name in the input, output parameters of the Initialization or in Program lines(if u r changing the value in program lines)...

otherwise the value will not be printed off.

or u can do in this way also..

==> Goto Global Definitions->Initialization.

==> Give Variable Name in Input Parameters.

==> Then, write CLEAR : variable_name in the empty area.

==> Activate it.

reward all helpful answers !!

regards,

sai ramesh

dev_parbutteea
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

maybe that you are trying to access these variables before exporting them to memory.

Regards,

Sooness