cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Validatation for vendor while creating shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

While creating shopping cart I want to validate whether vendor has been entered or not in shopping cart.There are some other validation are present as well.

For this task I have created BADI implementation using badi 'BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI' and business object type 2121.

For getting details of shopping cart I am using FM 'BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL'.

FM also returns partner involved in SC in table e_partner .I am checking for whether partner function 19 is exist or not.

But even after giving vendor in SC, vendor partner functions is not getting updated in FM 'BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL'.

So when I clicked on check, it is displaying error message vendor not mentioned, as system is not getting vendor partner function is partner table . Could I refer any other field for the checking vendor is specified or not in SC.

Thanks and Regards,

Amit Raut

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

annsered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

What was the answer for this question.

Can you let me know i am facing same issue with fiori app.

Thanks,

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

What was the answer for this question.

Can you let me know i am facing same issue with fiori app.

Thanks,

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Any body know the solution of this issue.

Thansk,

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possiible that both 16 and 19 partner function exits. In this which partner function I would have to refer.

Thanks and Regards,

Amit Raut

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>It is not possible that both the partner function will exist. soons as a vendor is assigned to the line item, the partner function value changes to '19'. (Fixed Vendor).</b>

In SRM,every entity is a Business partner..Be it your vendor..purchaser..org..etc..So GUID is a unique identifier for each which the system generates.

About partner functions (PARTNER_FCT) there is a lot of codes but I show You main of this:

14 = employee responsible

15 = contact person for CRM

16 = requester

17 = contact person for SRM

18 = bidder

19 = vendor

20 = ship-to party

27 = delivery point

<u>All list of partner functions You can find in CRMC_PARTNER_FCT table.</u>

<u>Related links -></u>

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting patrtner function table with partner functions 75,27,20 and 16 but not an entry with partner function 19.

In case of describe req. if I check using patrner function 16, is it possible to get account group associated with it from SAP R3.

For partner function 19 I am fetching partner no. from table BUT000 and fetching acc group with custom rfc FM.

Thanks,

Amit R

Former Member
0 Kudos

SRM version is 5.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What you want to do with Acct Group field in R/3 ? Any specific requirement ?

Do let me know.

<u>Incase you add a new vendor, in the Source of supply(SOS) tab in the Shopping cart screen - web page, then this vendor for that line item, will become fixed vendor (with function '19'). Provided you have the required role and authorization to add SOS. </u>

Hope this will help.

Regards

- Atul

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you create a SC with catalogue items, partner function 19 has to be checked.

If you create a SC from "describe requirement", partner function 16 has to be checked.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What is your business requirement ? Which SRM version are you using ?

<u>As soon as Vendor is added to the Shopping cart line item, the corresponding table ET_PARTNER[] in the BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI / BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI gets updated.

Look for ET_PARTNER [] table, there an entry for Vendor will be avaiabale with the Partner function partner_fct field ('000019' -> Fixed Vendor) .

Incase of Preferred Vendor, the partner_fct field has value '000016'.</u>

hope this will help.

Regards

- Atul