cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message send - but why?!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

well i am again facing a problem. We have the problem that there are messages send to our Integration engine which are not send from the sender. We are not aware who sends them because no one initiated them! They are using Interface etc which i created but i could not explain what is happening here.

Scenario is concerning IDoc-Adapter as outbound! Is there any idea why this adapter sends messages without any initiation?! And there is only some header data, some not all, and no additional payload!

br Jens

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your Scenario is IDOC TO FILE then there is no need to create the Sender Communication Channel.

Other wiese your scenario is FIle TO IDOC then check your Sender Communication Channel, in that check under the head of "Processing Parameters" check "Processing Mode" it has options 1.Test 2.Delete 3.SET TO READ ONLY 4.Archive if it is "Test" then it automatically sends the file what ever the time you set to "Poll Interval"

Thanks and Regards,

Ashok.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jens,

One option to controll this would be to use the assigned users list in sender agreement. Create your own user Id which has the role SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER and then add this user Id in the assigned user list.

Now others can not use your service.

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

> One option to controll this would be to use the

> assigned users list in sender agreement. Create your

> own user Id which has the role SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER

> and then add this user Id in the assigned user list.

>

i can't follow. for the Webservices we have no sender agreement. And actually i have no clue where to add a user in the assigend user list...

can u help me?!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Read the reply by JinShin and Bhavesh here.

BTW, my previous reply was based on the assumption you were using SOAP adapter at the adapter engine level. In contrary to that, you can make your SOAP msg hit IE directly. I guess you are using second approach.

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, i just checked the thread but i guess in XI 3.0 there is no tab 'assigned user' in Business System / Service view.

the other point i didn't understand: I thought u always use SOAP (based on HTTP) to call IE directly (via ICM). So how u can manage to hit the adapter engine level?!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Am not sure, from which SP the assigned user tab was added. What is your SP level?

Have a look into the page

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/69/a6fb3fea9df028e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Basically when you create the webservice in ID, the URL you give during this phase determines whether your msg should reach adapter engine or Integration engine.

The URL format desribed in this page allows you to hit the adapter engine.

Also, have a look into Stefan's blog https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/4502. [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] Here he explains how you can manage to hit IE directly.

Regards,

Jai Shanakr

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jens,

Which kind of IDocs? Is it ALEAUD? That acknowledgements are as default from IDoc Adapter, you can avoid that by report IDXNOALE.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As suggested earlier check the system details in moni,and then check whether inthat R/3 is there in job scheduled which triggers that idoc from R/3.

Regards,

pragati

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. Check for the sender system details in Moni. Make sure that nuthing is triggered at the respective R3

2. It is possible that some process code in R3 generates an RFC which may inturn trigger an IDOC.

3. Ur ALE settings is in place, so whenevr that Idoc is getting created in R3, it is transferred immediately to XI

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well i made a mistake.

It is IDoc-Inbound, the data is send via Webservice or via HTTP but we can't figure out. Does anybody has a clue?!

br, Jens

Former Member
0 Kudos

What do you see in sxmb_moni??

regards

krishna

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. Check if the HTTP client or SOAP client is scheduled or not.

2. Both HTTP and SOAP could not poll data, hence this problem couldnt be related to XI.

3. Check if the clients r triggered from any other interface or not

<i>[Reward if helpful]</i>

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

i am not in charge of these clients. But as u think the webservice or http call has to be triggered somewhere because the webservice won't send data without any trigger - right?!

but how can these clients got triggered from other interface. i guess you don't mean XI-Interface!?

br Jens