cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner number required for corresponding Vendor number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any Function module which gives 'PARTNER_NUMBER' for the corresponding 'VENDOR_NUMBERs in the VENMAP table.

The VENMAP table contains only partner guid for the Vendors created which is the only connection for BUT000 table.

Need it Urgently.

Regards,

Gautam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For all the vendors created in SRM,the partner no in BUT000 is same as the VEndor no in VENMAP.But for all the vendors which are replicated from R/3,the vendor no in VENMAP is same as field BU_SORT1 field in BUT000.But here also only the first 3 characters of the Vendor no are stored in the field BU_SORT1 after replication .

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I ahve an task where I have to update Partner number , Logical system, Vendor number , into a Ztable, as a batch job.

I am able to get the Logical system and Vendor number from BUT000~VENMAP based on the Partner number creation date. But missing out the correponding Partner number from BUt000 table.

How do i accomplish that.

Rgads,

Gautam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whatever may be the case,whether the vendor is created in SRM or replicated from R/3,only the logical system will be diffrent in VENMAP table but the partner GUID has to be same in both the tables i.e. VENMAP and BUT000.

Also if the Vendor is also a bidder his BP will remain the same only hsi role will be enhanced with that of BIDDER.

BR,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

The vendor no in table VENMAP (field VENDOR_NO)is same as the partner no(field -PARTNER) in table BUT000.

BR,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

Sorry thats not the case, the Partner_Guids are different for the same Partner number and Vendor number, which should not be the case., when compared in BUt000 and VENMAP.

Moreover a business partner can be a Bidder also, not necessarily Vendor only.

Rgds,

Gautam