Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making PR00 condition Non editable "URGENT"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Scenario :

We have created a standard sale order "OR" for which the Basic Price PR00 is entered manually.(Config: PR00 is made as "Unlimited" in condition type). it is delivered and billed.

For this parent sale order we create a return order "RE" with refernce from Billing Doc. How ever in the retrun order "RE" the price copied for PR00 should not be editable.

How do i go about meeting this requirement. Is there any standard solution available or kindly suggest me if any userexits are available to meet this requirement.

Follwoing option were also tried but didn't meet the requirement

1) Condition type PR00 is set as "D" and in pricing procedure we made it as manual and mandatory. In this case PR00 did not flow into the Parent Order at all.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi pavan,

wat i suggest is you put separate procedure for returns,in that you put Condition type PR00 is set as "D" and in pricing procedure we made it as manual and mandatory. In this case PR00 did not flow into the Parent Order at all.

i think it solves your problem...

reward if it helps

ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry make condition type PR01, and put in that procedure...

ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramki,

But how will the same rates will flow from the parental sales order which was entered manually for condition type PR00.

Former Member
0 Kudos

iam not sure but..from billing refernce number.. it may come to RE order..i never tried ..but i think you will get...try and let me know...

reward if it helps

ramki