cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To have the SAP smart form in webdynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement where in I have to display the SAP smart form .Currently I am trying to develop a dummy project where i am experimenting to have a standard smart form into the webdynpro project.

I don't know how to go ahead with it. My queries are

1) Which is that Functional module that is already existing in the R/3 that I can use to have the webservice done and move forward with the development.

2) Is there any other approach apart from this.

Note: We dont have the requirement of transactional I-views.

KIndly help me to resolve this ASAP as this is a urgent project deliverable.

Answers will be rewarded ponts.

Looking forward to you.

Regards

Jalandhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Actually my problem is my ABAP team prepared an example BAPI

if I call that in Webdynpro it needs to display smart form in Webdynpro

when I am trying to call that BAPI I am getting Internal server error , why

I dont know, Actually it is to run the demo.

After that I can use the link send by Anil.

Nagaraju

In the Anil's link I dont understand what is that binfile.

can you please tell me how to get that bin file.

please reply asap.

regards

jalandhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jalandhar,

In that case you should first solve the internal server error problem.

Check if the SLD is configured properly for the system in which you are trying to execute the application.

See this <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/c3/76b45d9688e04abe1a1070410ddc1e/frameset.htm">link</a>.Hope this helps you in figuring out the problem.

Bin file is output of the Function module CONVERT_OTF.

And after that just confirm from your ABAP team that after calling a smart form they are using CONVERT_OTF to convert Smartform output to Bin file.

They should pass that file to you and then you can use that data to display PDF.

--Nagaraju Donikena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

Thanks a lot for all your replies, but your links doesn't useful to my requirement. I need to display R/3's Smartform in Webdynpro project.

Plese revert to me at the very earliest as it is urgent project requirement for me.

regards

jalandhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jalandhar,

Please go through the following Anil has clearly given how to display the PDF in WebDynpro.

Regards,

Nagaraju Donikena

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jalandhar,

ABAP programers already developed some datas(which r used in programs).We have to access those datas through model.u just see the link below

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d352a790-0201-0010-5082-b1a...

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Friend..

Try this PDF URL.... u might get useful things... If it is helpful means reward some points...

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/8fd773b3-0301-0010-eabe-82149bcc...

yours GS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GS,

Thanks a lot for your quick response. But my requirement is to have the smart form for SAP R/3 to SAP webdynpro project.

The link which you have sent is not reffering to my current requiremnt. It will be a great help if you can post me an answer which suits my current requirement.

Looking forward to you.

Regards

Jalandhar