cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About putting 'condition table' in a new access sequence.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i try to put a <b>new</b> 'condition table' in a <b>new</b> access sequence.

SPRO>LE>Shipping-->Maintain Access Sequence...

In the node of 'Accesses', i typed into the 'AcNo' and 'Tab', then preparing to enter and save...

But in the bottom, there always a msg shows: "<b>The field assignment has not yet been made".</b>

Thus i cant put the 'condition table' in a new access sequence.

What should i do??

Thank you very much!!

Laa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

its only a warning message and does not prevent you go further. On seeing that message clik enter and select fields now. repeat the same if you again see the same message.

You will be throught with creating the access sequence.

Hope it helps.

Thanks

Sadhu Kishore

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

After entering the AcNo & Table --> select the Line of new AcNo & Condition table & click on fields & keep entering untill the list of field is displays in T.Code: V/07.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

After entering condition table u need to select the condition table that u entered and Double click on Fileds button on the left side enter and save

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After entering the AC no and Condition table, u need to do the field assignment.

So for that after entering the ac no and Table select that Row and click on fields, then click on enter(U have to click on enter till all the fields were assigned) , so that all the field assignments will be made. Then u can save the Access sequence.

Regards,

Sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are there at the Access Level. Please drill down to Fields level and then save. Your access sequence will work fine.

Hope this helps.

Thanks & Regards,

CLN