cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

com.sap.aii.ibrep.sbeans.upload.RemoteUploadException:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I'm trying to import an Z-idoc to the XI integration repository, but the import fails with the following message:

Import failed with 1 error

com.sap.aii.ibrep.sbeans.upload.RemoteUploadException: The objects as displayed in the navigation tree are possibly not up-to-date

Does anyone know what that means?

Br

Olof

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make sure ur ZIdoc is activated

Make sure that the User id and password you provide when you try to import the Idoc has the required Authorizations.

Follow the prerequisites

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/2b/a48f3c685bc358e10000000a11405a/content.htm

Regards,

Prateek

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Olof,

Go thorugh this thread..

might solve your Issue..

Kumar.S

former_member529475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Olof

1. Pls do check whether any other user tried to import this idoc and is in his change list w/o being activated. If so transfer the same to your user id and get it activated.

2. Pls do check http:<server>:<J2EE port>/rep/support/public/LockAdminService (for this link mostly a user with XISUPER only will work) and delete the locked objects from the list and try activating it again.

Cheers..

Vasu

<i>** Reward POints if found useful **</i>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

sorry for not replying before,

there does not seem to be any other user locking the idoc and I've tried with more authorization to my user (it does however work when importing other idocs).

Have also tried SXI_CACHE_REFRESH with no success.

Could it be something with the idoc that is causing this?

Best Regards

Olof

Former Member
0 Kudos

I get the same error whatever I try do with it in Integration Repository, can't even delete it, so I guess it's not related to the IDOC itself

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Olof,

Are you getting this message for all other objects as well?

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilesh!

It is only this particular idoc in IR that gives me problem.

When trying to delete it it says:

<i>The objects as displayed in the navigation tree are possibly not up-to-date Choose the update button and repeat the last action</i>.

I'm however not sure what to update? Would you happen to know if there's a log where I can get more information about the actual problem?

Best Regards

Olof