RFC Destination Failure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi at All

short description of my problem. the j2ee starts correctly

with no errors but when i would like logon with sso-ticket

it gives following error.

#1.5#0003BA07425D005A00000021000001610004329DE955D128#1181553712812
#com.sap.security.core.server.destinations.service.DestinationServiceImpl#sap.ubs.com/OwnSapWaasLoginWebEAR
#com.sap.security.core.server.destinations.service.DestinationServiceImpl.getDestination#00314821#42##svlockhart.gon_SIS_14783150
#00314821#3085ebc017fd11dcc3b20003ba07425d#SAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]_36##0#0#Error#1#/System/Security/destinations#Java###
An error occurred while reading the destination {0}, type {1}. The error was {2}.#3#dev.eos-srm.own.com#RFC#<--Localization failed: 
ResourceBundle='com.sap.exception.io.IOResourceBundle', ID='No such destination dev.eos-srm.own.com of type 
RFC exists ', Arguments: []--> : Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key No such destination dev.eos-srm.own.com of type RFC exists #

has everyone of you an idea? i checked all settings in vadm and configtool an it looks like everythings ok.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas

Can you give more details please. The portal is a java add-in or standalone installation? What server is dev.eos-srm.own.com?

regards

Javier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Javier

dev.eos-srm.own.com is on netweaver plattform with j2ee in front for login. we use the singlesignon methods from j2ee like jaaslogin. we developed our own login app.

in destination we definied a RFC-Destination witch it used to connect to SAP and create a sap-logon ticket and return it.

we had more than 14 systems and every one works fine, but this one gives this error.

could it be, that the destination service of j2ee is damaged? i restartet it several times.

the log gives no more infos. i set up the trace level to the highest.

best regards.

thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

the problem was in the configtool settings. there we had an entry with a connectionProvider attribut.

the loginModule taked this setting and not the correct one.

thanx a lot.

thomas