cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Procedure - Sub Total

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Can you any one explain me how the sub total works in Pricing procedure and also please tell me i am just going through material it always say that 1 and 2 and B A D like this are they standard if they are where what we need to use and why??pleas help me.

Veeresh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

subtotal controls whether and in which fields condition amounts are stored.

Sobtotals are the routines written by ABAPERS. The programmes were written by ABAPERS such that condition amounts will be stored in the values(1,2, a, b)

Regards,

sree

Message was edited by:

sree s

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Thanks for your reply i will re write my question is, where i have to use 1 ,2 ,3 A B C like this options in sub totals i mean is there any specific procedure that for all discounts use let say From 10 To 50 Subtotal is 1 and for all Charges From 60 TO 80 Sub total is 2 and For NET VALUE Subtotal is A like this i am confused when i see the options in Sub Total please reply me what is the standard options we have for this. Thanks

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Although this answer is very very late but it would be useful for the people like me in future.

first of all go to v/08 and in RVAA01 which is a standard pricing procedure , then go to control data, and you will find many options, and one among them will be gross total, total, subtotal etc... will be mentioned.

Now check what is the requirement like 2, or 4 etc.. is mentioned. now in your pricing procedure in the same v/08 go to your control data and put these details by placing subtotal or gross total and the requirement and save it.

Now raise the sales order you can see your subtotal or gross is there.

Thanks,

Venk.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Thanks for your reply i will re write my question is, where i have to use 1 ,2 ,3 A B C like this options in sub totals i mean is there any specific procedure that for all discounts use let say From 10 To 50 Subtotal is 1 and for all Charges From 60 TO 80 Sub total is 2 and For NET VALUE Subtotal is A like this i am confused when i see the options in Sub Total please reply me what is the standard options we have for this. Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

one simple way to understand subtotal is for eg you are giving 4 or 5 disc to a customer and if you want know the total of all such discounts you can give them a subtotal field value. Now all these discount conditions which have the same field value are cummulated.

This final can be futher used to know whtas the total disc given are as starting point for some other calculation or in generating some SAP reports.

Pl reward if it helps.

Thanks

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sub total mainly used for logical system updating and in pricing calculation pur pose bec'z amounts stored in fields.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Veersh,

SUB TOTAL SPECIFIES WHETHER AND IN WHICH FEILDS CONDITION VALUES ARE TO BE STORED...

REWARD IF IT HELPS

RAMKI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes man,you can..ask your abaper to write that.. he will do in VOFM...thosee all routines written standards.. you can put your own name...

reward if it helps

ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rao,

You decide the value of Subtotal field depending upon what is the value and where you need the value to be carry forwarded. eg) If I want the cost value (PR00) to be carried over to VBAP-WAWR then I would use 'B'. Similarly the credit price can be carried over using value 'A'. The values 1 to 6 can be used for any user created condition types.

Take F4 in the subtotal field, few descriptions are self explanatory. For the remaining maybe an ABAPer could help you.

Do reward if it had helped you.

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rao,

1. Yes there are specific procedures to use subtotals.

Ex. For Gross value u should miantain 1, The value at which will be used for the purpose of SIS

2. If u maintain Subtotal as A, then that value will be taken for the Credit check

3. If u maintain B then that value will be maintained as cost so that profit margin will be calculated based on the values(Subtotals) present at the Net value and cost(Profit margin=Net value -cost).

Reward points if it is helpful.

Regards,

Sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Subtotal:</b> this represents where a which table a value is stored, which can be processed for further calculation.

Eg. for PR00, if this value is to be used for credt check of a customer, we mark the subtotal as A.