Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to File Scenario..

former_member184543
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I was doing a file to file scenario.. I am sure all my configurations and settings are correct. Even the file name and path. But once I finish everything, XI File adapter is not picking the same for processing. Does any one have some idea? Kindly help..

Thanks in advance.

Warm Regards

Anju

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anju,

Can u tell what is t error.Also check wheter ur sender agreement is correct.

Regards,

Pragati

former_member184543
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Where can I check my errors?? Is it under sxmb_moni? or in RTW?

If under RTW, which tab (e.g: Component Monitoring ,Message Monitoring,End-to-End Monitoring..... etc)??

Thanks

Anju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In RWB go to component monitoring---> Communication channel monitoring and then give the filter criteria that suits your CC.

Regards,

Sudheer

former_member184543
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its set as "exactly once" and process mode is Delete.

In RWB, Under Component Monitoring , i can see if all components are started.. I dont have an option to see communication channel.. This is the latest version of XI.

Thanks

Anju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anju,

If you select the component 'Adapter Engine', you will get, among other thing, a button 'Communication Channel Monitoring'. If you click that, you can see the status of you comm. channels.

Kind regards,

Koen

Former Member
0 Kudos

anju

click on "the Adapter Engine" component

At the bottom you will find "Adapter Engine " Button.

Click on that

A new window will pop up with an "Adapter " Tree.Expand the tree. CLick on File adapter

regards

krishna

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prasanthi_chavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anju,

Check the permissions of the file that you are polling.Also see in ur sender communication channel>Proccessing parameters>process-read only files option.Did u click this option? If so then it will not process other than read only files.

Regards,

Prasanthi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the error you are getting?

You can view the communication channel status in RWB -->Communication channel monitoring.

Regards,

Jai Shankar