cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Map Business Partners to Components

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want a support desk which will be used by R3, SCM and Basis users.

I have created a custom status also.

Assuming a Basis person opens a message which is assigned to him sets the Status as “Send to L2” (This is a custom Status). Now L2 lead of Basis will receive email notification.

Now SCM support person opens another message which is assigned to him and sets the status as “Send to L2”. Now L2 lead for SCM Support will receive email notification.

How can I configure the system for this?

How can I map the relation, so that when Basis person changes the status of a BC* component message, it goes to Basis support lead?

When SCM support changes the status of a SCM* component message, it goes to SCM Support lead.

How can I map, Business partners in the system to fulfill the above requirement.

Regards,

Vikas

Vikas.sreedharan@gmail.com

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

High level detail:

Create an Org Structure with a BC team and SCM team.

Create a Lead position fot each Support Team, and assign the Business Partners of the lead employees to the head posiition.

Create a Responsibility for the BC team with asterisk in all fields, priority 1-4 and the SAP Component BC*

Create a similiar Responsibiltiy for SCM*.

Create an action for Emailing the Support Team (you can copy the email message processor action). You can make this a manual action that is selected from the action toolbox drop down or you can make it an automatic one. For the automatic one you want to create a starting condition where the user status equals your custom status (Send to L2).

Hope this helps.