cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Metadata Cache Invalidation for Adaptive RFC Models

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I’m trying the tutorial of the document: Metadata Cache Invalidation for Adaptive RFC Models.

I’ve downloaded and deployed the EAR for NW7.0 on my server, but when I try to list the JCO destinations I have the following error:

java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: flush_cache

at com.sap.invalidation.InvalidationView.onActionGetSLDJCOs(InvalidationView.java:215)

When I try to invalidate a dictionary, I have the message:

Cache for Dictionary com.unilog.product.search.model.types.SearchProductModel invalidated

But the tooltip value is not updated in my application...

Can anyone give me some tips to use this component?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Claire

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends

u see this weblogs&pdf,this is helpful for u

/people/bertram.ganz/blog/2007/01/08/the-top-12-hottest-sap-notes-every-web-dynpro-java-developer-must-know

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f3f93ee7-0c01-0010-2593-d7c...

Regards'

vino

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your answer, but I've already seen these links. They are saying that there will be a solution to avoid restarting the server when updating the dictionary information.

This new solution is described in the "Metadata Cache Invalidation for Adaptive RFC Models" document but doesn't work...

Regards,

Claire

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do have the same problem, any help?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

The problem is that the class RFCMetadataRepository is still old, so it doesn't contain flush_cache field. As far as I know you need to update to at least SP12 to fix this problem.

Good luck

Ivan

Answers (0)