cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regd MI Server Integration and SAP GUI Tool

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am doing MI Installation setup. As a part of it, have installed Java and ABAP stacks along with the installations of MI client (both AWT and JSP) with the deployment of NWAdmin on J2EE server.

When I gone thru in forums, i came to know that MI comes with these installation and do not need to install anything seperately for MI server. I have some quiries regd the same

1.How to find whether MI is integrated in those stacks, is there any procedure or steps to know about the MI integration in these stacks.

2.Have also installed MI Client (both JSP and AWT) and given the settings to sync with MI Server. It is asking the "Sync password" to do sync, seems that should be assigned by MI Server. Can anyone please tell me how to set the sync password by using MI Server.

3.Can anyone please tell me where do I get SAP Gui tool for executing the transactions?.

Thanks in Advance,

Kishore.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope you have got SAP front end installed in ur system.. if yes,

Then in program files -> SAP Front end -> SAP Logon . (Lauch this front end )

Then SAP Logon pad opens up, now u can check the NW Mobile trasactions to check its presence.

Try MI Trasactions like : MEREP_SBUILDER, MEREP_MIG etc..

Cheers,

kumarR

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Easiest way to find our if MI is being used as a useage type in you landscape is to go to transaction Merep_sbuilder. If you are able to execute this transaction successfully you have an MI installation in place. Now follow the installation guide availabe in Service Market Place ( SMP ) and do necessary configurations before doing a Synch from Client to MW.

You will not have a seperate SAP GUI to run these transactions. If you already have SAP logon pad available use that or from windows console goto run and type SAPGUI and the message server name.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KiranR,

What I have installed is SAP Netweaver 2004s sp9 (was 7.00 + java stack + abap stack).

I don't see anything with the name "SAP Front End or SAP Logon" in the installed folders.

Does it comes even with SP9?

Is there any alternative methods to check the MI presence?

Thanks and Regards,

Kishore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthick,

Thanks for your response. But right now even I don't know MI Server password as I am in the process of finding whether MI Server is integrated or not in stacks. So if you have any idea, kindly let me know how to find whether MI Server is integrated.

Thanks and Regards,

Kishore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

Your sync password (client) is equal to the MI server logon password.

Cheers,

Karthick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthick,

Thanks for your response. But right now even I don't know MI Server password as I am in the process of finding whether MI Server is integrated or not in stacks. So if you have any idea, kindly let me know how to find whether MI Server is integrated.

Thanks and Regards,

Kishore