Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Reservation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

i have a requirement

i have some material say c1000 material about 1000 quantity , for this material i need to reserve only for 2 special customers

every month for this material 1000 quantity i need to reserve only that two customers

how to configure this?

Thanks&Regards

Venkat.Dhanemkula

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try with MB21 enter movement type and plant then create

Message was edited by:

SHESAGIRI GEDILA

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

By using tcode mb21 u can reserve the goods for ur customer . But this is a manual process and u have to do once every month for ur requiremnt.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kaustubha Pandey ,

thanks for your answer , can u pls tell the exact movement type for that?

Thanks&Regards

Venkat.Dhanemkula

Former Member
0 Kudos

movement type 231... but yo can create your own movemnt type..

reward ifit helps

ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Based on ur requirement u pl select the one as Ram ki told 231 it is for consumption for sales order , on the same basis u can select the other one based on consumption for cost center or consumption for perticulat project .

Hope this will help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii Venkat,

I believe you can use "material listing" to solve your problem. You can list this material to only those two customers, whom you want to reserve the material. This material can't be accessed by any other customers, This is a simple way to solve your problem. Hope the answer would be helpful.

Reward the points, if you find it helpful.

Regards,

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay,

Thanks for your reply , pls once again go thorugh my requirement, first understand and analyse them

ok in your percepctive we can maintain material listing, then my question is where to maintain quantity for that material???

Thanks&Regards

Venkat.Dhanemkula