cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

very very urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

am creating a sales order with sold to party say X and ship to party Y, am doing PGI and am creatig one more order with sold to party X and ship to party Z and doing PGI. i want to do single invoice for this two deliveries. i.e i want single invoice for multiple deliveries where my bill to party is same with different ship to parties.

how do i do this.

now am going to vf01 and giving the delivery numbers and saving, but the system is giving me two seperate invoice for two deliveries i want to have only one invoice.

plz let me know how this cld be done.

this is very urgent as right now am with client.

kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Delivery related billing necessitates Ship to party to be same for single invoice creation.

Please try order related billing. Instead of giving delivery numbers in VF01, give the order numbers. You will get single invoice for both the sales orders.

Reward points if it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

my document types are delivery related billing not order type so i cant try out this option.

kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI SUNIL,

STANDARD SAP IS NOT SUPPORT DELIEVRY RELATED BILLING, WITH 2 SHIP TOS..IN ONE INVOICE...FOR THESE YOU NEED TO WRITE A PROGRAM.. TAKE HELP OF ABAPERS...

PLS LET US KNOW THE SOLUTION...

RAMKI

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In VF04 while creating the collective invoice at first instance don't save the document by selecting Individual document,but select simulation option.Here you will be able to check the split analysis.In split analysis system will definetly show the fields which caused the invoice split.

Also you can do the invoice split analysis for the splited invoice.Go to VF03 enter 1'st invoice number,Go to environment,Split analysis,Enter 2'nd invoice number and enter.Here also system will show you the relavant fields which caused the invoice split.

Once you get the fields which are causing the invoice split you can restrict this in copy control by creating a Z routine and defining split criteria in ZUKARI(combination criteria) field in table VBRK.

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Message was edited by:

AMRISH PUROHIT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Before saving the Billing document, check the Split analysis.

This will give you idea about on what basis the billing documents are splited?

Rewards if useful.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want only delivery related billing, then you need to develop a routine to decide a combination criteria, based on payer only not considering ship to party.

This routine needs to be created in VOFM transaction code, and the same needs to be assigned to combination criteria field (Data VBRK/VBRP)in copy control between delivery and billing.

Pls lemme know if you need further info on this.

Reward points if it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For combining invoices the following should be common,

1. Bill to party,

2. Payment terms,

3. Date,

Regards,

Sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Apart from same payer u should have Payment condition to be same at both header level and item level check the billing tab at item for both sales order item .

One more thing u can manually overwrite on this payment term .

Hope this will help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My payment terms are same for every order. It remains constant as 30 days

kumar.