cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability Check Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

without maintaining MRP Screens in Material master can we perform availability check for a material ? if YES ,can somebody pls explain me how can we perform .b'coz my client is not manufacturing material instead he is procuring from vendor .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

without MRP you cannot run availability check.

thanks

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Material Master, Maintain Availability Check Field in Sales: General / Plant Tab page, instead of MRP views.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

reward points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shailesh,

its not possible to do availabity check with out MRP screens..as we have to specify the check group/rule.. if ur cleint in getting stocks also no issuesyou can maintian the MRP screens...

if any doubts pls get back..

ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think it is possible. We will maintain the Checking group in the Sales general plant at Avaialbility check. Availabilty check control is present at the Requirement Type.

Based on the MRP group or MRP Type, Requirement type is detrmined in the sales document. If we dont maintain these in the MRP Screens, Requirement Type is found out based on the material Type. Based on the requirement type Requirement class is determined where there are controls for Avaialbility check and Transfer of Requirements.

If any doubt please let me know

Regards,

Sree

Message was edited by:

sree s

Message was edited by:

sree s

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i think it is not possible because the field i.e checking group which most important in availablity chek is there in MRP3 view of material master and if it not implemented then it is hardly possible to do availabilty check as checking group and checking rule are important for the same .

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

With out maintaining the MRP 3 VIEW you can't do availability check.

The checking group defined as 01 and 02 is the starting point for availability check.This checking group is assigned in MRP 3 view in the availability check

field.

Regards,

nandha