cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picking w/o warehouse

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

I have created a delivery document and want to do PGI for it.we have not implemented warehouse mngt,now how can i do the picking in the delivery without using transfer orders, is there any way i can do the PGI.

Could you please let me know.

Thx

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot, the problem is solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

In most of the cases we do not configure Warehouse Management. In That case we do simple Picking.

In Outbound Delivery, we go the Picking Tab Page & maitain Delivery Plant, Storage Location & Pick Qiantity. Delivery Quantity is defaulted. As a rule Delivery Quantity should always be equal to Pick Quantity. Delivery Quantity is white field & Delivery Quantity can be modified if we want to deliver lesser quantity.

It is also possible to bypass Pick quantity based on configuration in Delivery Item Category (relevance for picking field). Inthat case we need not maintain any Pick Quantity.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vivek,

a lot of config is required when you want to do picking via a warehouse, otherwise its vey simple. After creating the delivery, just go to the picking tab and select the picking qty same as the delivery qty. You will now notice that the picking is completely done.

If only you want to do the packing, in the menu select Edit > packing and select a proper packing material, else click on the PGI button.

Pl reward if helpful.

Thanks

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI VIVEK,

NOTHING WILL HAPPNED IF U DONT IMPLEMENT WAREHOUSE.. JUST GOTO VL01N AND THERE YOU SEE PICIKING TABPAGE..CLICK THAT AND PICK THE QUANTITY AND CLICK PGI...AND SAVE..

REWARD IF IT HELPS

RAMKI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

if u have not implemented warehouse mangement ,then the process is simple

1.click on the picking tab on the delivery overview,then u are presented with

pick qty field,then enter the pick qty i.e the order qty(delivery qty).

.note :always the delivery qty and pick qty should be equal otherwise system gives a error.

2. click on PGI tab

3.save.

if WM is implemented ,then pick qty will be in grey mode,u cant enter manually,

then go to LT03, do the transfer order ,automatically system prompts the picked qty. then PGI.

reward points

regards

sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the delivery screen you will find a Picking tab. Click that and inside that you will be prompted to give the Picking value. Do the PGI after you enter the Pciking qty.

Hope this helps.