cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in sending message

former_member343310
Participant
0 Kudos

I am using solution manager 4.0 connecting it with ECC6.0. I am getting the following error message when I try to create a message

Error in local message system; message 009999000038 not complete

Message no. BCOS030

I have already followed the sap note 1011376 and deleted the container expression ITEM_PRODUCT_ID. Now there is nothing in the container.

Kindly guide me how to rectify the error also tell me th pre-requisites checking for sending a message from settalite system. Do I need to do certain settings in my ECC6.0 system too.

I have followed "service desk configuration guide for dummies" for the configuration

Regards

M FAROOQ ALI

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

DoloresCorrea
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

In the ECC 6.0 system you have to do two things:

- Define Service Desk Destination in the Satellite Systems

Use

In this IMG activity, you make the necessary settings in the satellite systems to enable users working in those systems to send problem messages to the central SAP Solution Manager system.

Requirements

Basis/ABA Support Packages have to be installed on the satellite systems. For further information, see the SAP Solution Manager Configuration Guide.

Activities

In the satellite systems :

In view 'Create Messages: Customizing' (Transaction SM30, view BCOS_CUST), make the following settings for the application OSS_MSG:

Column 1: Application: OSS_MSG

Column 2: + : W

Column 3: RFC Destination: <RFC destination to the SAP Solution Manager system>

Column 4: + : CUST620

Column 5: + : 1.0

Note:

We recommend to use the back destination you have already created.

If you want to use a back destination you have created before SAP Solution Manager Release 3.20 SP05, proceed as follows in the SAP Solution Manager System:

Generate the following roles in transaction PFCG.

Assign the following roles additionally to the user for the back destination:

SAP_SUPPDESK_CREATE

SAP_SV_FDB_NOTIF_BC_ADMIN

- Perform Service Preparation Check for all Systems

Use

This activity fulfills the prerequisites for the delivery of SAP Services. The Service Preparation Check is a prerequisite for sending current data in the Early Watch Alert. The system collects the data required for the delivery of services, and connects to the SAPNet Support Portal. You get a list of recommendations, e.g. to import SAP notes which are required for the delivery of services.

Activities

This is a repeated activity. Perform the Service Preparation Check regularly in each system. The default setting in the Service Data Control Center task list is every 30 days. Perform this task in a system before SAP performs a service in it.

If you have imported the Add-On ST-PI 2005-1_<release> or higher, into your Solution Manager system and the satellite systems, you can perform the Service Preparation Check centrally, for all systems, from the Solution Manager:

1. Choose Environment -> Solution Manager Operations -> SDCCN Administration, in the Solution Manger System Landscape (SMSY), in the Solution Manager system.

You go to an overview of your systems.

2. To perform the Service Preparation Check for a system, choose theExecute icon next to the system.

You go to the transaction Service Data Control Center in the selected system.

3. Click on the Execute icon in the Service Preparation Check row.

You get a list of recommendations, e.g. to import SAP notes which are required for the delivery of services.

4. Carry out the recommended tasks, or go back.

5. Confirm the following dialog box.

6. To put the Service Preparation Check in your task list, choose Create.

7. Choose Service Preparation Check in the following dialog box.

8. Specify the time at which the check is to be made, and confirm your entries.

If you have not imported the Add-On ST-PI 2005-1_ <release> or higher, into a satellite system:

Run the program RTCCTOOL in the satellite system.

Hope this helps,

Dolores

former_member343310
Participant
0 Kudos

I have done the configuration you mentioned .. still I am facing the same problem

Also I am getting the same error when I try to createa support message from my solution manager system

Message was edited by:

Muhammad Farooq Ali