Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

update error while saving quotation

Former Member
0 Kudos

update error while saving quotation - express message

Error reads as "device type sapwin"

When the print option send immediately (option 4) in the printer configuration the error is coming and the document is not saving due to update error.

When the print option is send with own application (option 3) in the printer configuration the document is getting saved.

we want to run with option 4. could some one show some light on this problem.

regards

VS Arava

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187506
Contributor
0 Kudos

From the description the job is trying to print to a frontend printer. Try sending the job to another printer. Or print to LOCL. This will send the spool to your local default printer.

I suspect there is a network issue related to the printer set up.

when you use option 4 the error gets hit immediately. Option three is waiting to print later, the error does not likely show up until later when the job is actually printed.

Check the printer config..

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You are trying to print the output in a printer which is not configured for the output configuration. If you want to print in a printer, you have to configure the printer in a transaction code called SPAD. The configurations will be done by the BASIS guy for this.

Pls enable the printer in SPAD and then select the printer in your masterdata settings. VV11 or VV31. Then trigger the output and it should get executed without any problem.

Reward point if it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have a similar requirement to send an e-mail and Fax automatically when ever the User saves a sales Order. It is configured. But i am getting an Error like this.

Error Info: 00 671: Abap/4 processor: COMMIT_IN_POSTING.

Can any body explain what exactly this is?