cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create URL to questionnaire

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

We are using SRM 5,0 and using the WEB Survey for questionnaire creation.

How we can create a URL that gives access to the questionnaire to answer and to return to the SRM for evaluation?

We use the Vendor Evaluation: Configuration Guide to configure a URL to be had access through link, however did not function.

Somebody could help, giving some suggestion me of as can decide this problem?

Thank You

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gilvan,

on header level of the questionnaire set the flag for "Direct Update into Application".

Using this sends a link to the questionnaire and the process works like when

evaluation is done at confirmation / invoice in SRM.

Thanks,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Claudia

I already made this procedure and the problem continues.

It exists plus some thing to make?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Copy the questionnaire, make the settings and save it as an new one and assign it to the event. Just switching the setting in an existing questionnaire does not work always.

Thanks,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Morning Claudia

I made this procedure, but he did not function. I believe that he must be some problem in the system, therefore another user I had problem the same and the SAP this analyzing.

This link will be in the page of the company. When the user to pressure on link, will be opened a page with the questionnaire, that the user will be answering. When the user to finish, will pressure the button to send questionnaire and the same he must be loaded in the SRM of our company. If the implementation guide propitiates this procedure, why does not function?

Already we open a note in the SAP to try to have a solution and to still decide this problem today.

I thank its aid.