cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

getting of BANFN and BNFPO from the table EBAN

Former Member
0 Kudos

i want to get the <b>banfn</b>(purchas eorder no) and <b>bnfpo</b>(purchase requistion no) from the structure <b>eban</b> during the run time before saving the sales order,for that i used enhancement point where <b>eban</b> having all the values and imported that values,i'm using the <b>user-exit savedocument_prepare</b>,but this <b>user-exit</b> is triggering before the <b>user-exit</b> where <b>eba</b>n having the values,how i will get the <b>eban</b> vales in my user-exit.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Krishna,

See if there is a user exit that is triggered after EBAN is populated. Else, let us know what are all the values that you have in the current exit.

You can probably try to get the requisition number based on PO number if you have it at that exit.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Naveen.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Krishna,

at the place where the user-exit USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE from Include MV45AFZZ is called during saving the sales order the content of tables EBAN and EBKN is indeed not available.

If you want to use here the data of the purchase requisition, you can take them from the table VBEP.

VBEP-BANFN = purchase requisition number

VBEP-BNFPO = purchase requisition item number

If you want to use here the data of purchase order, then yu have two possibilities:

a) as the data are not available here, you can store the data in some customer-specific fields earlier and then take them from there;

b) to pick up the data with the help of field symbols, but I am personally would not prefere this possibility.

I have, this information helps you a little bit further.

Kind regards,

Akmal Vakhidov

Development Support SD, SAP, Walldorf/Germany