cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An object got locked under two requests

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I have a problem which needs very urgent recification.plz help. I have accidentally saved a form object which i changed under a existing request X which already contains an enhancement object.but i only need to release my form object.so, i created a new request Y in SE01 and copied form object from that old existing request X to this new request.now i tried to release this new request.the subtask in which this request contains got released but the main task didnt release saying that it was locked under X request.now i went to old request X and tried to release it, the subtask got released and the main task is giving the same error message.theres no problem for me to make those changes again in the form object but i want that old request as it is and i want my form back unlocked. now can anyone tell me how to handle this so that i can

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can find the unlocking tool in SE03.

SE03 lists the transport organizer tools. The transport organizer tools are a collection of programs that help you to work with the Transport Organizer.

For information on what a tool does and how to use it, double-click its text (or right-click and choose Documentation). The documentation appears on the right of the screen.

To execute the tool, position the cursor on it and choose Execute

Award points if helpful,

Regards,

Raju.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can unlock using SE03 first unlock the tasks and then go a head with unlocking the Transport request.

Regards,

Bharath.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use se03 to unlock the objects

regards

Umesh K