Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPM view missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I am following the wiki

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/profile/how-toaddacustomWebDynproiViewtotheMSSEmployeeProfile%28ECC+6.0%29&

to create custom MSS iviews.

I was able to reach upto the 4th step successfully, ie, created a WD application, craeted an FPM view and added it to the standard FPM Application "General Information"

But in the 5th step of the wiki, where I am trying to create a Webdynpro iview for the FPM application, the FPM view that I added to this FPM application fails to appear in the list.

Can someone tell me where I might be going wrong and how I can create a WD iview for the modified FPM application?

Thanks and Regards,

Reena

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your help.

But is it every time I add a custom View to FPM Application, I need to restart the whole portal server. Actually, I have no access to portal server. So, is this the only way to resolve this.

Regards,

Pankhuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

No no. Most of the time it works. Only sometime when it doesnt work I think a restart would be required.

Actually so far, I have faced that problem twice. The first time I restarted the server. The second time, I just created a new FPM view and added it again to the FPM application. Since you dont have access to the server, you can also try this.

Thanks and Regards,

Reena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also facing the same problem. Did you got any solution ?

If yes, please pass on..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. Restart your portal server.

Thanks and Regards,

Reena