cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To make Shooping cart approval screen editable

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have customized a standard workflow for One Step Approval of Shopping Cart.It is working fine in development.After transporting to Quality the approval workflow is getting triggered and the workitem is coming to the proposed person for approval also . But it is coming Greyed out ie the accept reject icons are not editable [ greyed out] .Is this some problem with authorizations or settings to be made for the approver? Kindly help

Thanks in advance

Deepthy.k

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The approve/reject buttons appear in Inbox as well as the document screen (CTR/PO/SC..). Can you tell me which button are you referring to?

If it is inbox, then can you check if the customizing in SWL1 transaction.

Regards,

Chandrachur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This reason the buttons for Acceptance and rejection are coming as greyed out, might because the recipeint of the mail, is not authorized to take a decision. To check or add the person to the Approver's list, you might want to take a look at the Transaction OOCU_RESP.

I will also try to see if there is any other way, we can rectify the problem.

Warm regards,

Chandrachur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you solved this problem? I am facing the same problem. Pls. suggest what you have done.

Sriparna.

former_member526144
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepthy,

Please check approver authorisations, I think some thing you need to do with authorisations.