cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP & Project Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Hope to see a separate forum in SDN to deal with the queries/issues/resolutions related to SAP & Project management as Project management plays important role in SAP implementation.

Rgds,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a forum for SAP PS or Project Management? I searched, but couldn't find one.

Message was edited by: Abhinava Pratap Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Quite few things around PS is part of PLM like cProect etc. Why it can not be referred in that forum?

former_member184494
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That would be helpful -

Sailatha ,

Please be more specific - I thought this was a post concerning SAP and SAP PS!!!

Project Management is a definite plus -

1. You could write to any of the moderators for the same

2. Project Methodologies are usually very company specific so you would end up discussing the ASAP methodology to its death.

Project management can be part of the discussions since I do not see any of the methodologies / templates becoming public - they are usually the result of a lot of work and experience and specific to a company.

My 0.02

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Although for example the Project Implementation inside of Solution Manager is a monster of a topic and application and a nice forum for that might be quite useful!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actaully as per my knowledge, none of the project management's forums has been a success till date...

Imagine more than one project managers, trying to solve a problem together... to me it looks like impossible

I might be wrong though.

Nothing serious ..Just having some fun..till the guys@SDN come out with the forum and prove me wrong.

Cheers,

Ram