cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement from my client; that is as follows..

A condition type in Pricing should be deactivated once it reaches a certain quantity...

for example prod A has to be sold upto 10000 cases and till that point I need to give a condition type in pricing procedure Let's say product discount. Once the product reaches 10000 cases the condition type should be deactivated in the pricing procedure..

Thanks for your help in advance,,

Regards

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like you need to write additional logic ,use VOFM Transaction to get such type of results

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your answers but my question has not been answered though some of them did help me out a way to resolve my issue.

My issue again -- my client would like to sell from now 10000 cases of all the products he has and for that we needs a special condition type to be included in the pricing procedure let us say it is a discount, once the 10000 mark is reached it should automatically deactivate from the pricing procedure...

yes I do know baout routines and VOFM. But can we do any config and help my client out to resolve the issue.

thanks for the all the help.

Regards

raviraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you mean that this 10000 cases (complete stock??) can be sold over many sales orders (irrespective of the quantity in a single sales order), and after that the condition should not appear? Perhaps you wish to exhaust the stock.

Just add an access of "material" only to the condition type. In VK11, define that for this material only, you give discount. No need for scales since the quantity doesn't matter. Now, once the material is exhausted, it will no longer appear in the sales order. So this condition will not be determined at all since there is no condition record.

I hope I have understood you right. If not, do post again and we'll rack our brains

Regards

Nikhilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikil,

Thanks for your answer, But the stock will still exist it is not onlly 10000 cas it will go on.. that is my problem.. I understand your answer which would solve if there is only 10000 cas. but that is not the case.

and all the other things should happen as you mentioned in the mail..

Thanks & Regards

Raviraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is recommended to use the Scales & say after 10000 maintain the Discount as '0'.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

In v/06 of your condition Ex k005 check condition update and condition index update,

now create the record or change ther record( vk11 or vk12)

select your k005 and enter the material and customerr number, select the additional data icon and give condition base value 10000 ea.

Maintain the condition type (k005) scale for quantity scale and calculaton type should be quantity..

Thanks

dont Forget to assign the points, if it is usefull

M.Veera kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Try with VOFM pricing routine

Hope it will help u out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

You can not do with condition update bcoz you are talking abt quantity.. you can do one think 1000 qty multiple by value and you give the same in VK11 ans seletc the record addtional tab page and give maximum value.. before that you have to check the condition update in condition type V/06....

But wat i suggest is write a routine in VOFM .. that price of the product is X for upto 1000 Nos.. take helps of ABAPers..

reward if it helps

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi,

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Naveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI raviraj,

for this use cumulative condition records,

fitst u select the discount condition type and flag the condition update indicator ,

and go to vk11/vk12 then go to additional data and give maximum value or maximum quantity for that condition type

hope it helps,

Thanks&Regards

Venkat.Dhanemkula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Go to ur condition Record(vk12), Click on go to and then click on additional information. Give the value at Maximum condition base value, so that system will consider the price till that value reaches.

For that u have to do some customisation. Go to V/06, select the condition type, and check Copndition update.

Hope it clarifies ur doubt,

Reward points if it is helpful to u .

Regards,

Sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can restrict the value of condition type or number of orders for which the condition type should get executed.Check this settings in additional data in VK11.

I doubt you can can restrict for number of items.Maybe you will have to create routine for this and assign in pricing procedure.

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit