cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor Evaluation in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are working with SRM 5.0. For Vendor Evaluation we are refering to Doc "Vendor Evaluation Release 500". As per this doc.

Implementation Guide (IMG) under Integration with Other mySAP.com Components>Data Transfer to the SAP Business Information Warehouse> Settings for Application-Specific DataSources (SR--> Define Parameters and Valuation Levels for Vendor in SRM.

But this node is not available in SRM 5.0 IMG Settings.

Is this the reason we are not able to see the Evaluation Tab in Confirmation Screen ?

Please suggest suitable solution

Thanks

Harish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

teresa_berenyi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Claudia -

I too have a similar problem. Your advice to other user was helpful. In similar situation. SRM5.0. I have a Questionnaire defined using IMG activity (WebSurvey Cockpit). When I execute the Evaluate Vendor from the SRM Process Vendor List - I get "Page cannot be displayed".

1. I checked the table TUWS_SURVEY - and the Survey exists.

2. I ran the GET xlst name and it found it - XSLT Program Name: UXSGAB49CFCDA641774DB513A35B

3. You mentioned checking to see if BBP_VE_SERVICE and/or UWS_FORM_SERVICE were active - how do I check this?

Teresa Berenyi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

give the following check a try for activating the button:

Go to se38 and use report UXS_GET_XSLTNAME and check whether the used

questionaire does have a xsltname. When missing use report UXS_ADD_MISSING_XSLT_NAME to generate the xsltname. The needed questionnaire name can be checked in the survey trx via the head symbol, use application SRM_VENDOR_EVALUATION.

Thanks,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Claudia,

Appriciate you reply.

Well, I tried to run UXS_GET_XSLTNAME , xsltname was missing.

I executed progrmme "UXS_ADD_MISSING_XSLT_NAME" for Application SRM_VENDOR_EVALUATION and Questionnaire SRM_CONF2E, Got following message :

An XSLT name was added to following questionnaires

Questionnaire Version XSLT Name

SRM_CONF2E 0000000001 UXSG4666A1EEEACC6A91E1000000

But Still, Evaluation tab is not enabling.

Kindly suggest,

Thanks

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

please check, whether the events for evaluation are defined.

The events, when an evaluation happens are defined in (IMG) under Integration with

Other mySAP.com Components --> Data Transfer to the SAP Business Information Warehouse --> Settings for Application-Specific DataSources (SRM)

--> Define Events for Vendor Evaluation in SRM

or

via Trx SM30 in table BBPV_VE_EVENTS.

I assume that the services BBP_VE_SERVICE and UWS_FORM_SERVICE are active.

Thanks,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Claudia,

Actually, I removed the source system entry while defining event for vendor evaluation. The evaluation Tab is appearing now. Also I am able to see the assigned questionnaire. Thanks for your inputs.

Best Regards

Harish