cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customisation of sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

experts iam facing a problem while customising of sales order that is iam doing like this define all enterprise stucture and i do assining also expept plant assing and i define sales doc type and assign it to sales area and i also assign pr00 pricing condition to sales area also

when creation of sales order andeter the sold to party system diapleyes no pricing is maintained can any one give me solution

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

it means that in the pricing procedure that u have maintained ,there is a consition type,for which u have not maintained a condition record, so go toVK11 and maintain the condition record,or go to condition tab of the line item and manually enter the condition type there..PR00.

reward points

regards

sriram.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1)Check with OVKK assign pricing procedure to Sales Area , Doc and Customer Pricing procedure .

2)Check in Customer master Sales tab whether the customer Pricing procedure (Standard) matches to u r assigned procedure in OVKK

3) Check The sales area of ur customer ,material ,Pricing procedure and sales doc all should me similar

Hope it will help u

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. goto OVKK and assign with sales area + doc pri.pro+ cust.pri.pro.+ pricing procedure..

2. maintain PR00 in v/08 in your pricing procedure...

3. in VK11 maintian condition record...for pR00.

4, in customer master maniatin cust.pric.procedre in sales area sales tab page..

5. maintain doc.pric.procedure in sales document type....

if you do the above u will get your solution...

Reward if it helps

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phani,

Havent understood you question completely. Is there a problem with the condition type pr00 or pricing procedure???

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In OVKK, check whether you have got the pricing procedure determined.

Sales area + Document princ pro + customer pricing proce

Also, check in customer master - sales area data whether the pricing procedure is assigned.

Ensuring above things, maintain condition record for PR00.

Hope this helps,

thanks & Regards,

CLN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain the condition record for all the mandatory condition types in VK11.

Hope you have maintained the pricing procedure determination for Cupp and Dopp you are using.

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Message was edited by:

AMRISH PUROHIT