cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping Problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I hv scenario (File to Idoc) where depending on the source field I have to repeat particular segment in Idoc and map different values to both these segments from single source record ie I have to split the single record to two line segments.My splitting is working fine...

however out of the two values(expected after the split step) the second value is getting supressed .I can even see the second value in the queue and supress is coming against it in queue..

Can anybody guide me on how to remove this suppress for second value.( I tried with Copy value with pos "2" but it then copies only the second value and first value doesnt get copied/mapped....)

Regards,

Ashwin M

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aswin,

Try using UseOneAsMany followed by SplitByValue instead of CopyValue.

It will work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

THANKS ALL OF U,

I have solved the problem of suppress...however new problem have arised...the value is coming to field queue however not getting mapped ie when i see the display queue of the field i can see the desired results in the queue as well as in processing log............but when i test by putting the values, the queue remains empty and no value gets mapped.

It would be really very helpful if anyone cud guide me on this

Regards,

AshwinM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ashwin,

Check whether you need a SplitByValue before mapping it to the result field.

Kind regards,

Koen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aswin

You should use "display queue" only after testing it in the test tab.

Are you doing the same

regards

krishna

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ashwin,

are u using any functions like equals etc in ur mapping logic? i guess u need to use context handling in ur mapping. if the values are suppressed depending on the logic we need to change the context.

if possible give ur mapping logic.

visit this thread if it helps

/people/riyaz.sayyad/blog/2006/04/23/introduction-to-context-handling-in-message-mapping

hope it helps.

regards,

latika