cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap abap

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

i m providing all the condition given to me i had done the task till the selection of data in to all internal tables now i had to join the table but i dont want to make the use of inner join so how can i do that and i completely cant understand whts the last line in bold means .

Select company code (BUKRS), plant (WERKS), Location (STORT), Order number (AUFNR), Object Number (OBJNR) from AUFK. Select material (PLNBEZ), Routing number of operations in the order (AUFPL), Number of reservation/dependent requirements (RSNUM), Task List Type (PLNTY), Key for Task List Group (PLNNR), BOM category (STLTY), Bill of material (STLNR) from table AFKO. Select Status (STAT) from table JEST. Use inner join between tables AUFK and AFKO on field AUFNR. Use inner join between tables AUFK and JEST on field OBJNR.

The status in table JEST is compared with the status taken from table TJ02T. Only orders with goods movement posted status are taken.

thanks

himanshu sharma

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Himanshu,

Its not advisible to use the inner join. So tell me the table names so that I can help you out with the joining between them.

In case its possible <b>try joining them on The key fields</b> and within the functional reaches.

Reward Points if useful.

Thanks,

Tej..

Former Member
0 Kudos

the condition given to me are

<b>STEP I.III Selection of Sample and Test related Details from Tables QAMV QMTT QAPO.</b>

Select company code (BUKRS), plant (WERKS), Location (STORT), Order number (AUFNR), Object Number (OBJNR) from AUFK.

Select material (PLNBEZ), Routing number of operations in the order (AUFPL), Number of reservation/dependent requirements (RSNUM), Task List Type (PLNTY), Key for Task List Group (PLNNR), BOM category (STLTY), Bill of material (STLNR) from table AFKO.

Select Status (STAT) from table JEST.

Use inner join between tables AUFK and AFKO on field AUFNR.

Use inner join between tables AUFK and JEST on field OBJNR.

The status in table JEST is compared with the status taken from table TJ02T. Only orders with goods movement posted status are taken.

AND I DONT WANT TO USE INNER JOIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Himanshu,

The field objnr is a key field in table JEST. So go ahead to join this with AUFK as the field is available again.

For all entries in AUFK fetch the details from JEST.

This should solve your query.

Reward Points.

Thanks,

Tej..

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again Himanshu,

The two tables AUFK and AUFNR can be joined with the key AUFNR.

SELECT AUFNR AUART AUTYP REFNR ERNAM

FROM AUFK INTO IT_AUFK

WHERE (the select criterion).

SELECT AUFNR GLTRP GSTRP FTRMS GLTRS GSTRS GSTRI

from AFKO INTO IT_AFKO

<b>FOR ALL ENTRIES IN IT_AUFK</b>

WHERE <b>AUFNR = IT_AUFK-AUFNR</b>.

This should solve your query.

Reward Points.

Thanks,

Tej..

Former Member