cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

could you tell me the automatic clearing configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to know the automatic clearing configuration.i have seen f.13, in that i have executed , but i am unable to understand the importance and its configuration for GL,AP,AR AND ASSET ACCOUNTING.

please help

thank you for your valuable time

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to know the automatic clearing configuration.i have seen f.13, in that i have executed , but i am unable to understand the importance and its configuration for GL,AP,AR AND ASSET ACCOUNTING.

please help

thank you for your valuable time

vanaja.latha@yahoo.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

F.13 clears open items lying in the GL/AP/AR etc based on some pre defined conditions. for example.. if you have raised one invoice for Rs 100 and received payment for Rs100.00 In this case, you will have two open line items in the customer account.

Based on three identical information in both open line items.. customer code, amount and invoice number, F.13 make these open itmes as cleared items.

OB74 suggest you where exactly you will be putting your input( Invoice number in this case), you can use assignement field, or reference filed or so on(GL Account and Amount is default). You can sensitise this prgramm by giving more filters like other than these three, business area also should match then provide this in OB74 in criteria as GSBER.

Hope things are clear..

Regards

RKG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do your setting in OB74 and then run F.13.

SJ

*Assign points if answer is useful.