cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

the condition given to me is 'Use inner join between tables AUFK and AFKO on field AUFNR.' i had joined them by using inner join but now i want to join them by for all entries.so how can i perform this .

thanks

himanhu sharma

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this code

DATA: BEGIN OF WA,
            AUFNR TYPE AUFNR,
          END OF WA.

DATA: T_DATA LIKE TABLE OF WA.
DATA: T_AUFNR LIKE TABLE WA.

* Get the values based on the values from the internal table T_AUFNR using FOR ALL ENTRIES

IF NOT T_AUFNR[] IS INITIAL.
  SELECT A~AUFNR
               INTO TABLE T_DATA
               FROM AUFK AS A INNER JOIN AFKO AS B
               ON A~AUFNR = B~AUFNR
               FOR ALL ENTRIES IN T_AUFNR
               WHERE A~AUFNR = T_AUFNR-AUFNR.

ENDIF.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

but still ihad to use inner join n i dont want to use that,i m providing all the condition given to me i had done the task till the selection of data in to all internal tables now i had to join the table but i dont want to make the use of inner join so how can i do that and i completely cant understand whts the last line in bold means .

Select company code (BUKRS), plant (WERKS), Location (STORT), Order number (AUFNR), Object Number (OBJNR) from AUFK. Select material (PLNBEZ), Routing number of operations in the order (AUFPL), Number of reservation/dependent requirements (RSNUM), Task List Type (PLNTY), Key for Task List Group (PLNNR), BOM category (STLTY), Bill of material (STLNR) from table AFKO. Select Status (STAT) from table JEST. Use inner join between tables AUFK and AFKO on field AUFNR. Use inner join between tables AUFK and JEST on field OBJNR.

<b>The status in table JEST is compared with the status taken from table TJ02T. Only orders with goods movement posted status are taken.</b>

thanks

himanshu sharma

Answers (0)