cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

order and billing r not the same

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My jin2 is calculating wrongly,it should calculate 12% on 0.50, so it should be 0.06, but here its giving 0.03..In billing its showing the correct values..wre mite be discrepencies happened..can any one throw some lite so that i can explore

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It might the case like, when you created it was in old value and it got subsequently changed, so you are getting the right value in Billing.

To frame the solution, go to FTXP and check the values in Jin2 and make sure all other values are ok, then create an order and check the pricing, you need not save it, just check the pricing, based on this you can analyze further, mostly it should match.

Reward if it helped

Chandru

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sorry for the same check in vk13 as vk11 is for creating records

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i feel some proble is with maintaining the condition records check ur condition records in vk11 may the values u want r wrongly maintain and after correcting pl save it and come out of and again create the document and check.

I think it should work because as it is picking some values so there is no problem in determination.

While checking vk13 put the key combination correctly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have checked the cond recors and the tax codes evry thing is perfect and its calculating correctly when iam doing a new order..but wat mite be the error in my case..hw cum jin2 calculating wrongly when the %for jin2 is 12%, and billing is correct..still any ideas plz appreciate urs