cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem in sap script modifications

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i have copied RVORDER01 form to ZRVORDER01 form and i have done some modification in INFO window and i have added a logo in HEADER window.suppose if test the lay out with testprint option i found what ever the changes i have done even i can see that logo also. I have given order no in VA02 tcode then i have gone with issue output option then preview. In this preview option i couldn't observe the changes made by me and logo also. and one more thing the output type for that sales order is in DE language.i didn't get what happened. pls help me out in this problem.

Thanks & Regards.

Laxman.P

B'lore

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

GO to the transaction VV13..And then try changing the condition record for BA00 to have the EN language..

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you have access to NACE ,time being remove layout name ,then replace ur layout.

GOTO NACE->select application V1->click on output type ->select BA00 Output type -> click on processing routine ->see the program name and layout here

if you done these settings,then activate ur debugger

se71 ->enter layout name->utilities->activate debugger.

now run va02 transaction..

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Laxman,

Goto NACE transaction and see output types, and change the form name to ZRVORDER01 from RVORDER01.

If you want to know why your changes are not getting reflected. goto SE71 and activate debugger. You will see the wrong form name, if I'm not wrong..

Else debug and see why they are not getting picked up.

Reward points..

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laxman ,

The reason for this is that you have not yet associated your script to the print program.

Go to the transaction NACE --> Seelct V1 --> Press Output Types --> Select Order Confirnmation --> Press Processing Rotuine . Create a new entry here .i.e. make a new output type and associate your driver program and script name here,

Regards

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you configure the program in the transaction NACE..

Go to NACE..Choose V1..Press output types..

Give the program ZRVORDER01 in the corresponding output type..

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

I have configured in NACE and TNAPR database table also updated... and what i observed is if the output type of the sales order no is in EN languages, what ever the changes i have done all those changes reflected. but if it is in DE language the changes didn't come...so how i can change that laguage of the output type BA00 from DE to EN....

Thanks & Regards.

Laxman.P

B'lore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

change the language in va02 -in message option

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

I have configured in NACE and TNAPR database table also updated... and what i observed is if the output type of the sales order no is in EN languages, what ever the changes i have done all those changes reflected. but if it is in DE language the changes didn't come...so how i can change that laguage of the output type BA00 from DE to EN....

Thanks & Regards.

Laxman.P

B'lore.